Loma Linda University
www.llu.edu Loma Linda, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice place to start at

Research Technician (Former Employee)
Loma Linda, CA

ProsThe people are extremely nice and welcoming-they're very interested in getting to know you. It's easy to get a sense of camaraderie amongst colleagues there. Lots of opportunities for professional development (i.e. seminars, conferences, etc.). It is a place where you can very quickly feel at home.

ConsPay is not very competitive particularly if you are in the research sector. The research is not particularly "cutting edge"but every one works hard (and late) in order to advance in their studies and become competitive.

Disappointing at best

Regulatory Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Loma Linda University full-time for more than a year

Pros: People are very nice and the have nice Christmas decor. They work an… Cons: Hard to get anything done. Paid leave/sick leave is a joke. Have to have 120 hours in sick leave bank before you can draw directly… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiding behind politics as an excuse for poor management and inability to get anything done. Update the policies and improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun and flexible environment, but not much room for growth

Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Loma Linda University full-time for more than a year

Pros: * Educational institution that cares about its faculty, staff, and students. * Laid-back atmosphere and environment. * Flexible hours as long as work is not neglected. * Very… Cons: * As a non-profit educational institution, base pay is not as high as many for-profit private companies. * Not much room for professional growth in I.T.… Advice to Senior Management: Give every member of the I.T. group the same support and emphasis rather than focusing on any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Loma Linda University.

Worked for Loma Linda University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loma Linda University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Loma Linda University CEO Richard H. Hart. All reviews posted anonymously by Loma Linda University employees.