Great University

I have been working at Loma Linda University

Pros

Loma Linda University is a warm and tight community of students, faculty, staff, administrators, and health care providers. It's just an overall great place to be!

Cons

Loma Linda University, and its affiliated entities, are very large and diverse. I sometimes think we are too big for our britches because sometimes communication is poor across entities.

Better communication across departments, schools, and other entities would really benefit the entire organization at Loma Linda University. It would help everyone.

Other Reviews for Loma Linda University

It's an organization that cares about it's employees.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Loma Linda, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Loma Linda, CA

I have been working at Loma Linda University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good cutting edge health care, the organization promotes wellness, they have a good benefits package, discounts at pharmacy.

Cons

Not a good fit for someone who is not conservative. Communication between departments is not always the best.

I have learned the skill of adapting to change and am a stronger person for it.

Current Employee - Document Imaging Specialist  in  San Bernardino, CA
    Current Employee - Document Imaging Specialist in San Bernardino, CA

I have been working at Loma Linda University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The benefits are great here. Also the relationships with co-workers & leadership team is great. The spiritual aspect of working for this health organization is wonderful.

Cons

The pay for the complexity of our job skills is the lowest of surrounding healthcare facilities.

Pay better wages for the job as the skill set required increases or changes. People will remain in the department and be less likely to leave for higher paid professions.

There are newer employer reviews for Loma Linda University.

Worked for Loma Linda University? Contribute to the Community!