Long & Foster Companies

www.lnf.com

A large company that still creates a culture of family and mutual support. Simply a wonderful place to work!

Director (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsIndustry leader in development and support of agents and managers.
Strong and visionary executive leadership.
Expertise and passion for everything related to the real estate transaction, with a focused commitment to serving the people involved with exemplary care.
Innovative and lucrative compensation programs for agents and managers.

ConsCareer progression, onboarding/ orientation, succession planning and benefits are lacking historically behind other industries, but Long and Foster is committed to leading the Real Estate sector and competing with other commercial industry in these critical talent management domains.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue creating a corporate culture that embraces and propels entrepreneurship!
Update benefit offerings to compete for top leadership talent, not just agents!
Stay true to the Long and Foster vision of being client-focused, service-central and committed to providing the most convenient and simple to use services in the business! Keep up the great work!

Best in Technology & resources for Realtors

Realtor (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Long & Foster Companies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: * Low monthly agent overhead * No desk/tech fees * Branch Manager is always accessible *… Cons: More focus is on the greater DC and NOVA areas and not in Hampton Roads.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to be a Realtor

Realtor (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Long & Foster Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Full time manager (not a producer) dedicated to your business. … Cons: Commission splits can be negotiated as a veteran Realtor, but you have to be factor in misc… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be shy about promoting personal branding. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Long & Foster Companies.

Worked for Long & Foster Companies? Contribute to the Community!