There are newer employer reviews for Longs Drug

Does Longs pay well?

Former Employee - Bookkeeper in Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Bookkeeper in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Longs Drug

Pros

Longs is flexible with your schedule in most cases. And it's a good employer for adolescents.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about working at Longs is that they don't give raises on a regular basis. And their compensation wasn't that great.

Take care of your hardworking employees, and reward them with raises on a regular basis.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good place to work when you need a job with flexible hours.

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Longs Drug

Pros

They are flexible with your schedule and it is a clean environment.

Cons

They do not give raises every so often and they do not allow very many full time employees.

If someone has a family emergency or is sick, let them go! Some managers where I work make people feel guilty when they need time off for something important in their life.

2. head over heels with longs

Current Employee - Photo Department Manager in Grass Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Photo Department Manager in Grass Valley, CA

I have been working at Longs Drug

Pros

best reasons to work at longs would be the traning you go though for your position, and the warmth feeling you get from every single employee everybody, from other cashiers all the way to the top position in the corp. office, they all make you feel right at home from the first day you start' They are a real family orantated company. when I first found out that my son was going to be sent to iraq to fight, they took me into the office and said that we all are one big family and that they too fill my pain,they also said that they
    will send packages to him and his squod along with my packages. that there was the point of no return for me see ever since then longs had me. they are the best employers ever!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

I honestly can't think of one downside of working there.

the feedback I would give to them, they should of never sold to cvs!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Longs Drug