Loomis Fargo & Co.
www.loomis.com Solna, Sweden 5000+ Employees

It's a sausage grinder.

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Loomis Fargo & Co.

ProsThere is an overall feeling that you are being productive. You are given the freedom to make decisions on your own.

ConsExtremely demanding on time. Days averaged 12 hours, and more. You were on call 24/7 and usually got at least one call from corporate on the weekends. You could never reach corporate if you needed to call them back.

Advice to Senior ManagementOur CEO of the US needs to take a hard look at his "district vice-presidents." More than a couple are lacking people skills. Stop MAKING your employees work the ridiculous hours, and show them that you care about something other than the Swedish krona the stock is trading at.

Your job consumes your whole life.

CMS Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Loomis Fargo & Co.

Pros: Work is fairly easy once you are trained and get the hang… Cons: Chronically understaffed and this is coming from someone that's been there over 5 years. Because you're understaffed you end up working into overtime everyday and… Advice to Senior Management: Work harder at getting adequate staffing, especially if you are already… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work Very Challenging

I have been working at Loomis Fargo & Co.

Pros: Busy, difficult and good co workers Cons: Learn as you go and demanding Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Loomis Fargo & Co..

Worked for Loomis Fargo & Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loomis Fargo & Co. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Loomis Fargo & Co. CEO Lars Blecko. All reviews posted anonymously by Loomis Fargo & Co. employees.