Loomis
www.loomis.us Houston, TX 16 to 50 Employees

No life, no college, complete dead end. Only work here if you are comfortable earning too little to live a life

Driver/Guard (Current Employee)
Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Loomis

ProsIts an easy job, you get to sit on your rear end all day. The people you work with are generally semi-professional, former military and law enforcement. Otherwise, no other pro's.

ConsForced overtime is constant, working late hours to finish a route. Constant heat from management for working too much overtime, when they cannot effectively communicate between each other to resolve customer issues and scheduling problems. Constant change in schedule makes any sort of college difficult, if not impossible. Thankless.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove your communication between management, and reign in the routes. There has been much improvement over the years, but much still needs to be done. STOP PLACING THE BOTTOM LINE OVER YOUR EMPLOYEES SCHEDULES. Too much time away from family for too little pay. Never, ever should you tell an employee NOT to take their breaks. That is illegal.

Just keep looking elsewhere...

Driver/Guard (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Loomis

Pros: You do get to work with some cool guy that share common interests. You… Cons: Oh my oh my where do I begin... First and foremost, management. Management is probably the largest problem at this branch. I don't know what… Advice to Senior Management: As others have said, spend just one week in the driver seat or hopping out of the back to really understand what we go through.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ok place to work.

Albany, NY

I have been working at Loomis

Pros: one of the pros is that I work m-f 9 to 5. weekend off… Cons: it takes a long time to move up with in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Loomis.

Worked for Loomis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loomis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Loomis CEO Jarl Dahlfors. All reviews posted anonymously by Loomis employees.