Loomis

www.loomis.us
  www.loomis.us
There are newer employer reviews for Loomis

Don't get your hopes up.

Current Employee - Armored Service Tech
Current Employee - Armored Service Tech

I have been working at Loomis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy my coworkers. I have a safe working environment. My immediate supervisors are great. I have no issues with my schedule.

Cons

The pay is a joke. They put you through a lengthy hiring process to ensure you're uniquely qualified for the position, then offer you a starting pay that you could find as a janitor. Loomis also doesn't pay overtime for the AST position (working on the trucks.) They can work you up to 70 hours a week and not pay you a single dime of overtime pay. The insurance is expensive and doesn't provide much coverage. You're forced to work the day before and the day after a holiday, so you can forget traveling to see any long distance family for the holidays. That includes EVERY nationally recognized holiday. There is literally no chance of promotion. And you can forget a decent raise. In the same meeting they tell you they made 3.5 million in profit last year, they'll tell you you're getting a 1% raise. ONE PERCENT. In a nutshell, unless you're truly desperate for a job, don't get your hopes up that this is the place to be.

Take into consideration that your lower level employees are the ones who keep this company running. The pay should reflect the work, and for those of us out there in the run down parts of town carrying large amounts of money for YOU, we should be adequately compensated. And how about a decent raise? Longevity bonuses? Something more around Christmas than a Walmart gift card and a sandwich meat tray in the briefing room? Get with the program.

74 Other Employee Reviews for Loomis (View Most Recent)

Supervisor is a dictator!!!!

I worked at Loomis

Pros

Great entry level job for many people that is coming out of mcdonalds or any retail.

Cons

Do something wrong... Your fired. Lead don't like you...your fired. Management don't like you... Your fired. To much work for the pay. To move up make sure you have shaved legs and flirt with upper management.

Need to check on your supervisors.

There's no incentive to work here! ... $12 driver and tech $13. the company says to do stuffs and later against you.

Current Employee - ATM Technician in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - ATM Technician in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Loomis full-time (less than an year)

Pros

a lot of overtime... 50 to 60 hrs a week.

Cons

Treat of employees, in between co-workers(they hate each other)

Fix the company, stop being dirty with the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Loomis