Loram
www.loram.com Hamel, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Good company to work for.

Hamel, MN

ProsFamily-friendly, great company to work for. You get what you give, for the most part. The majority of employees receive recognition for their contributions to the company. I would definitely recommend working for Loram MoW, Inc.

ConsThere are a few middle managers that take free rides on the backs of their hard-working employees, and take credit for work that they contributed nothing to.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the dead weight in middle management and clean out the people that are profiting from the hard work of their dedicated subordinates.

Awesome people, long dirty hours, low pay, great way to see country though.

General Laborer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Loram full-time for less than a year

Pros: Travel, overtime, almost free living. Cons: Being away from home, long dirty hours, low, low pay… Advice to Senior Management: Better pay equals less turnover and more trained and seasoned… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pretty good experience

General Laborer (Former Employee)

I worked at Loram full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay for no experience necessary (entry level), fast promotions, lots of hours, you get to see the world. If you… Cons: Everything else- stressful, long days, dirty, everything is always breaking and you maintain it (here's to you Railvacs), and then you go back to your… Advice to Senior Management: Don't yank people off machines so often. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Loram.

Worked for Loram? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Loram reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Loram CEO Phil Homan. All reviews posted anonymously by Loram employees.