Lord & Taylor
www.lordandtaylor.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Wonderful

Cosmetics Counter Manager (Current Employee)
Annapolis, MD

ProsLove my coworkers, love my clients, management listens when I speak to them. Very important! Professionalism of associates and upper management is slowly improving. Working hard to create a professional atmosphere.

ConsThe salary could be higher but isn't that always the way? Bad bunch of sales people in the past but getting much better! Now if only we could have a better clientele.

Great learning experience.

Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Sterling Heights, MI

I worked at Lord & Taylor

Pros: You definitely work with some great people. I felt like everyone was willing to help… Cons: It's difficult to get everything done when you do not have enough… Advice to Senior Management: Please support and invest in your management at the stores.… More

Waste of time and unfair treatment.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Huntington, NY

I worked at Lord & Taylor part-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice employee discount.. pay is decent for a first time… Cons: Managers left me unattended, on my own to a register my second day of working there and I felt very unprepared. Training was not adequate… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your new employees like what they are. NEW to the business and system. Give them the support they need when they ask for help.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lord & Taylor.

Worked for Lord & Taylor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lord & Taylor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lord & Taylor CEO Richard A. Baker. All reviews posted anonymously by Lord & Taylor employees.