Lorillard

www.lorillard.com
  www.lorillard.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lorillard

Lorillard Management does not develope or implore respect for employees or families

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Lorillard

Pros

If you enjoy sales -- you can manage a territory with little leadership or help by management.

Cons

1. Management never provides P.O.S. undless their supervisor is coming to town
2. District Manager is always on the phone to wife -- but does not care if your family sees you.
3. I enjoyed my job -- but could not get the tools from management to do my job.

Realize sales representatives are the link between company and businesses even in non urban areas. Care about your sales representatives and take miles into account. Unfair to treat rural reps the same as city reps. Very rude to families.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Lorillard (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Ostrich-like upper management

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Lorillard

Pros

Basically working on your own, very important to be self-motivated, great salary, job security, company car, laptop, benefits, 5 weeks vacation time. If you're lucky enough to work with a great group of people, this is a great job.

Cons

Ladder-climbing junior management cost this company some of its best and brightest. Also need to come up with a believable lie as to what you do for a living, because lot sof people will hate you for it.

Curb your young.

Looks good...they use you up and leave you dry!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Lorillard

Pros

Company car. Pension plan. Most of the time you work on your own.

Cons

lack of leadership. History of company using employees and then dumping. etc..

I have not seen one Division Manager that is honest. You should put them under the microscope that you put sales representatives. You would be surprised. I am tired of them expecting sales reps to be quite as we cover for them to regional managers. Yes he worked with me... right. Sales reps only have one line of communication. So you better lie for them.

There are newer employer reviews for Lorillard