There are newer employer reviews for Lotus Business Solutions

Top Company to Work For

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

100% Merit Based
Only promotes from within
No senority
Very team oriented

Everyone in the office works together to help everyone succeed and get to where they want to be in the company. It's really a big team effort at Lotus and is like a big family once you get to know everyone.

Cons

Longer Hours due to rapid advancement from entry level to a management position

23 Other Employee Reviews for Lotus Business Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity with awesome people

Current Employee - Entry-Level Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Entry-Level Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Coworkers are like family and you are presented with a lot of growth opportunity. I've been lucky enough to have worked with LBS for months now, and I can honestly say, cheesiness aside, that I have never felt more at home or happy to be a part of a company that actually cares. I graduated over a year ago and was terrified I wouldn't find a job I love. I didn't want the typical job where I only worked for the paycheck, go home at the end of the day, unfulfilled and never challenged.

Cons

You have to work hard. They have high standards for you and the company. For people who want the typical, non-challenging or exciting career-this is NOT for you.

Gained A Lot of Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I gained a lot of great experience while working at Lotus Business Solutions. Initially, I started with the intentions of just getting an internship, and then I realized all of the knowledge I could gain if I stayed longer. The things I learned about relationship building, team building, interviewing, training, sales, marketing, management, and business are ALL skills that I am able to use at my current company, and skills that I will utilize for the rest of my life.

Cons

I was told by all of my college professors that jobs out of college would offer super high salaries, with benefits, vacation, the whole 9. I didn't find that at ANY company I interviewed with, that would accept the fact that I had zero experience. Lotus Business Solutions doesn't offer these things unless you're a manager, which I was initially disappointed, but I received regular bonuses and uncapped commissions with my base, which I was VERY happy with.

The leadership at Lotus Business Solutions is great. Thank you for everything you taught me that I've been able to apply in both my personal and professional life.

Lotus Business Solutions Response

Sep 17, 2014CEO of Lotus Business Solutions

We're happy to hear that you gained the knowledge here, that you can apply to your current position. It's always nice to know what we're doing right, and what we need to continue to improve on. We ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Lotus Business Solutions