Louis Berger

www.louisberger.com

Tremendous Potential

ProsLouis Berger, through its various units and affiliates, has world class talent and a very strong global reach. The company is well positioned for growth and the leadership of the company is very strong. LB has a strong portfolio and strong capabilities in the key market sectors where growth will occur over the next five to 10 years. There is a strong vision and resolve to invest in systems, people and tools that will help the company reach its full potential in the global market.

ConsLimited brand recognition outside of the Eastern US. There is a need to raise the profile of the company to ensure we are thought of in the same terms as our closest competitors. Additional strength can be realized through combining the strength of the individual units and a more aggressive branding and PR campaign.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to move forward with the move to consolidate the various units of the company. Aggressively market the Louis Berger brand and use the 50th anniversary as an opportunity to showcase the impressive portfolio of projects, talented staff and global reach of the company.

Excellent

I have been working at Louis Berger full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New opportunities within same company Cons: None so far, at this moment Advice to Senior Management: none – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging and enriching.

Contracts Specialist (Current Employee) Davao (Philippines)

I have been working at Louis Berger as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: It offers a lot of experience and exposure to real… Cons: It gives low salary increase. This usually affects the behavior… Advice to Senior Management: Motivate the employees by giving sufficient salary increase and more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Louis Berger.

Worked for Louis Berger? Contribute to the Community!