Louis Berger

www.louisberger.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Louis Berger

Great Projects and Travel, the Most Horrible Senior Management and HR Dept. in the World!

Former Employee - Project Manager
Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Louis Berger full-time (more than a year)

Pros

International work and aviation office people.

Cons

After 1.3 years with the company and staying for extra time to take care of clients (3 weeks additional to my resignation), HR did not send my final paycheck and no care was given for my extra time to help out their projects, while I worked weekends and spent free time to make sure everything was in order before I left. Thanks for nothing, I should have left 3 weeks earlier. HR department was non-responsive, did not read my emails and did not disclose anything about holding back paychecks. Worse company I have ever worked for.

Don't even get me started on expense payments and the massive delays in their archaic reporting systems.

Fire your entire HR team and learn the meaning of ethics as you sure as hell don't have any. COO has no respect for employees and the dedication of employees. These guys are not going to last long as a company.

74 Other Employee Reviews for Louis Berger (View Most Recent)

What a place

Former Employee - Purchasing in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Purchasing in Washington, DC

I worked at Louis Berger (more than a year)

Pros

None i can think of

Cons

Get rid of the arrogance and extremely high and unnecessary overhead cost.

You should be people helping people, value for what is being paid. Get rid of the mightier than thou attitude.

Horrible Management. Lacking Ethical HR

I worked at Louis Berger full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You won't get fired. It seems no one gets fired here even if they deserve to be fired.

Cons

HR doesn't inform you about things such as that if you stop using the parking "benefit" Berger keeps your cash balance. Same with the FSA-- They made $600 off me in 6 months because they did not pass along information. Management is incompetent and some even bully staff while upper management and HR are aware of the yelling and belittling.

Learn to fire the worthless employees and care about the ones that actually work. Hire some ethical HR employees. I foresee a lawsuit in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Louis Berger