There are newer employer reviews for Louis Berger

Sinking Ship

I worked at Louis Berger

Pros

Interesting projects, large company with global reach and extensive history.

Cons

The company is ridden with politics from top to bottom. Morale is extremely low as mass firings and restructuring have resulted in short-staffing and uncertainty. Management is more concerned with politics than their employees, often setting an example of being demeaning/ bullying. There is a general lack of business ethics. HR and payroll are useless, rude and entitled. Toxic work environment, avoid at all cost.

Fire HR department, retire.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Louis Berger (View Most Recent)

Great Projects and Travel, the Most Horrible Senior Management and HR Dept. in the World!

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Louis Berger full-time for more than a year

Pros

International work and aviation office people.

Cons

After 1.3 years with the company and staying for extra time to take care of clients (3 weeks additional to my resignation), HR did not send my final paycheck and no care was given for my extra time to help out their projects, while I worked weekends and spent free time to make sure everything was in order before I left. Thanks for nothing, I should have left 3 weeks earlier. HR department was non-responsive, did not read my emails and did not disclose anything about holding back paychecks. Worse company I have ever worked for.

Don't even get me started on expense payments and the massive delays in their archaic reporting systems.

Fire your entire HR team and learn the meaning of ethics as you sure as hell don't have any. COO has no respect for employees and the dedication of employees. These guys are not going to last long as a company.

What a place

Former Employee - Purchasing  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Purchasing in Washington, DC

I worked at Louis Berger for more than a year

Pros

None i can think of

Cons

Get rid of the arrogance and extremely high and unnecessary overhead cost.

You should be people helping people, value for what is being paid. Get rid of the mightier than thou attitude.

There are newer employer reviews for Louis Berger

Worked for Louis Berger? Contribute to the Community!