Louis Dreyfus Group
www.louisdreyfus.com Amsterdam 5000+ Employees

Great internship experience, flat culture

Commodities Analyst (Former Employee)
Changping, Beijing (China)

ProsTraders are fun and helpful. Generally very upbeat, energetic working culture. I was incredibly fortunate to have been given the exposure to a desk that doesn't even take interns at a young age.

ConsI was not prepared, as a college sophomore, for this internship. I had only rudimentary understanding of trading and economics and had trouble with basic concepts around how the market works. I wish I had had more formal training but it was a small desk where resources were limited.

Good till management change

Tax Manager (Former Employee)
    Wilton, CT

I worked at Louis Dreyfus Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Independence, great boss, good pay, not overloaded, people Cons: Nothing when I was there Advice to Senior Management: Care about the employee No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Commodity Trading Company

I have been working at Louis Dreyfus Group

Pros: Good company until company sold shares to another company and went through… Cons: Each department went to layoffs. More
There are newer reviews on Louis Dreyfus Group.

Worked for Louis Dreyfus Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Louis Dreyfus Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Louis Dreyfus Group CEO Jacques Veyrat. All reviews posted anonymously by Louis Dreyfus Group employees.