Louis Dreyfus Group

www.louisdreyfus.com

Decent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe hours here are reasonable; most people work around a 60 hour week with differences depending on the trading desk. Not exactly the best place for advancement, as it is a relatively small company.

ConsLD's Human Resources department is notoriously slow and ineffective. Job offers were given almost 2 whole months after the interview with no word in between. Advancement is difficult as it is a small company with few upper level jobs open.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, not a bad place to work; the culture is very segmented depending on the desk. Changes to consider would be more HR changes than anything else.

Great internship experience, flat culture

Commodities Analyst (Former Employee) Changping, Beijing (China)

I worked at Louis Dreyfus Group part-time for less than a year

Pros: Traders are fun and helpful. Generally very upbeat, energetic working culture. I was incredibly fortunate to… Cons: I was not prepared, as a college sophomore, for this internship. I had only rudimentary understanding of trading and economics and had trouble with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good till management change

Tax Manager (Former Employee) Wilton, CT

I worked at Louis Dreyfus Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Independence, great boss, good pay, not overloaded, people Cons: Nothing when I was there Advice to Senior Management: Care about the employee No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Louis Dreyfus Group.

Worked for Louis Dreyfus Group? Contribute to the Community!