Love's Country Stores
www.loves.com Oklahoma City, OK 5000+ Employees

Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)

ProsEstablishing core group of hourlys, store runs efficient and can be fun and profitable for all.

ConsConsistent descrepencies with manual invoices; archaic ordering and inventory system. Where's the recyclable non profit income from cardboard and plastic? Pray your GM is a teacher, if not, stuck with the vulnerability stigma. Sea gull management approach towards stores, that is, fly in every three months, review prior three months, give lots of notes and fly out.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmails are a babysitting reminder for AAs and MMs not invoicing properly. Monthly inventory should include product inventory counts added vs dollar amount only, hence better onhand ordering accuracy, eliminating unnecessay redunancy of counting product everyday. MMs ought to have GMs as mentors not fellow MM.

Love Love's

Restaurant Shift Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Love's Country Stores full-time for more than a year

Pros: Golden Heart Awards, Affordable Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Guidance Resources,… Cons: It has its days like any other job but because of customers. Not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good, but overbearing company with outdated technology.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Vinton, LA

I have been working at Love's Country Stores full-time for less than a year

Pros: 4 day workweek when everything is going right. The work is not… Cons: Corporate structure is kinda overbearing. Having to work every single… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade systems to make stores more efficient. Email system is horrible, makes communication frustrating. There… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Love's Country Stores.

Worked for Love's Country Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Love's Country Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Love's Country Stores CEO Tom Love. All reviews posted anonymously by Love's Country Stores employees.