Love's Country Stores

www.loves.com

Average Technical Support Job - Play by the rules and you will do fine

Helpdesk/Support (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsSalaried employees get "Loves Shares" which you get to cash out at 7 years of employment - on Average worth of that is about $30,000. Great people (co-workers)

ConsSalaries are average. Management is lackluster at best and most of the time is only out for themselves. Corporate office is run very much like a "mom and pop shop". Its more about who you know than who you are. Bonuses are chosen arbitrarily based on how much your manager likes you personally.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees fairly - be aware that they have a life and are not always able to devote their existence to the company 24/7. Training is key! Provide some training to your employees. Keep an eye on the managers under you...they tend to throw employees under the bus to get some credit for themselves.

Bait and Switch

Manager (Former Employee) Amarillo, TX

I worked at Love's Country Stores

Pros: Good benefits package.... 4 day work week. If I hadn't got a better job… Cons: The training was ridiculous. I think whoever put together the computer based training didn't like using spell check. My District Manager seemed to… Advice to Senior Management: Put some pride into your training programs and actually look at them before you roll them out to the company. Get more self esteem… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Employee turn over was 300% and growing.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Cheyenne, WY

I worked at Love's Country Stores

Pros: There are many nice stores in the Love's company. Not every location has… Cons: Management up the ladder all the way to the regional level was turning over very quickly. The General Manager at my store was stealing and… Advice to Senior Management: Truck stops are exhausting to manage because of the round the clock attention the store needs as well as the volume of product sold.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Love's Country Stores.

Worked for Love's Country Stores? Contribute to the Community!