Lovesac

www.lovesac.com

Great concept...difficult to execute...

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsA great concept, fun in-store culture, and close-knit team environment are shining qualities for this furniture retailer. Corporate management was very creative and communicated well with the stores through on a regular basis. Many customers loved the LoveSac concept as it was quite the shift from what you'd typically see in a mall retail environment.

ConsOperations model for business was a bit flawed as the company filed chapter 13 bankruptcy protection to reorganize their business. Customer perceptions of the product were sometimes misconstrued which made it difficult to sell. Corporate management sometimes seemed to lack a focus and expertise in respect to the overall direction of the company making it difficult to ensure future prospects with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sure to organize business practices around the customer yet structure them to be feasible in a dynamic external landscape.

Sac'r

I have been working at Lovesac part-time

Pros: laid back, chill environment - you get to sell stuff that has value... and the value sells itself… Cons: Small teams can sometimes be challenging, especially if not everyone likes each other -- and then you're the… Advice to Senior Management: Praise in public & Punish inn private Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company to Get Behind and Work For

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lovesac

Pros: Room for growth, Work Hard and Get Rewarded, Good Discount on items, staff… Cons: Poor work/life balance (similar to other retail jobs). still growing as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lovesac.

Worked for Lovesac? Contribute to the Community!