Lowe's
3.3 of 5 2,296 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

It is a fun place to work with very little work drama.

Head Cashier (Current Employee)
Springfield, MO

I have been working at Lowe's

ProsThe people I work with are great. The company cares about its people and has almost monthly cookouts. They are usually fair in their dealings with employees and customers alike.

ConsThe policies need to be communicated and enforced with more regularity. Often there is a lack of communication from management down to head cashiers and cashiers. It is difficult to provide good customer service when policies are never enforced in the same manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe policies need to be communicated and enforced with more regularity including military discounts, dress code, breaks/lunches. Corporate needs to rewrite the return policy to be more stringent. I agree with most of the policies, they just need to be enforced.

Lowes is a good place to work

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
Oakland, MD

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros: starting salary is good year bonus is OUTSTANDING policy driven support from area… Cons: long hours; scheduled 10 hrs a day raises under 3% there is always some rummor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good management

Cabinets Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
Mansfield, PA

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros: Good management, right on top of things, good judgement, calm at the right times. Willing to be flexible with… Cons: It's retail so some of the customers are really spoiled brats that push you around and eventually get… Advice to Senior Management: Hold each employee accountable for their duties everyday. Audit the zone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.