Lowe's

www.lowes.com

It is a fun place to work with very little work drama.

Head Cashier (Current Employee) Springfield, MO

ProsThe people I work with are great. The company cares about its people and has almost monthly cookouts. They are usually fair in their dealings with employees and customers alike.

ConsThe policies need to be communicated and enforced with more regularity. Often there is a lack of communication from management down to head cashiers and cashiers. It is difficult to provide good customer service when policies are never enforced in the same manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe policies need to be communicated and enforced with more regularity including military discounts, dress code, breaks/lunches. Corporate needs to rewrite the return policy to be more stringent. I agree with most of the policies, they just need to be enforced.

Lowes is a very political, its who you know not what you know or accomplished.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mooresville, NC

I worked at Lowe's

Pros: Nice building and ammenities within building (ex...eateries, coffee shops) Provide two… Cons: Very political with little recognition for those truely performing. Too lax within management thus unaware of high performers. Lowes hires temporaries… Advice to Senior Management: Need more qualified management, those who provide feedback on performance. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Now is the time to leave

Manager (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros: good pay good discount decent hours for retail good assistant/ store managers.....for now. Cons: The company seems like it is lost, the communication is not good. the expectations of their new vision are unrealistic and will not happen and they… Advice to Senior Management: The culture is gone. I am not sure you can do anything at this point to change that. Mylowes is not the answer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!