Lowe's

www.lowes.com

Eventful

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)

ProsA lot of good people, can be really fun. Load the truck and your out the door, no one breathing down your neck and they recognize when you do a good job.

ConsManagement is not always cut out to actually be management. Some spend way too much time on the company phone for personal phone calls. They can be very forgetful, and depending on store manager, very understaffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease pay more attention when your employees go above and beyond and compensate better for the employees that go the extra mile.

not a bad job at all, fairly easy, except the occasional upset customer, overall one of the better jobs ive had

Outside Lawn and Garden Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros: pay is better than most, not very difficult job, not too stressful as part time employee, not forced to promote credit cards or anything,… Cons: working with all weather conditions, extreme heat and cold, night and day… Advice to Senior Management: maybe hire some managers with experience in this store Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good, solid company to work for.

Sales Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Lowe's

Pros: Good pay and benefits; good management, for the most part. In my experience, most workers were… Cons: No enough sales culture; it's mostly about being a good worker-bee. They talk a lot about sales,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!