Lowe's
3.3 of 5 3,647 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Eventful

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)

ProsA lot of good people, can be really fun. Load the truck and your out the door, no one breathing down your neck and they recognize when you do a good job.

ConsManagement is not always cut out to actually be management. Some spend way too much time on the company phone for personal phone calls. They can be very forgetful, and depending on store manager, very understaffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease pay more attention when your employees go above and beyond and compensate better for the employees that go the extra mile.

It was Ok

Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Lowe's

Pros: It was a public place. Cons: Having to deal with the big items...like wood. Advice to Senior Management: Management was good...don't see a need for improvement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of work, not enough time

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros: very good pay but lots of hours needed to complete… Cons: Poor training, to many things to complete in amount of time given… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more resourses and time to complete all assigned task. Provide… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.