Lowe's
3.3 of 5 3,643 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Wonderful company to work for

Specialist Pro Services (Current Employee)
Shreveport, LA

ProsGood salary, hourly wage. Work with long term employees who know their stuff. Associates are very friendly, dedicated hard working and know how to give great customer service.

ConsTook away bonuses, commissions and incentives to sell. Management very uptight and worried about losing their jobs, makes it hard on everyone else. Not enough recognition for a job well done, by upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up and have more fun!

Fast paced changing work environment

Commercial Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Competitive Salary, safe working envirnoment Cons: Sales Expectations can be unreal. Advice to Senior Management: Slow down Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customer Service Associate

CSA-Inside Garden (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Benefit, the pay is one of the best in… Cons: As usual, this this a large company in a retail… Advice to Senior Management: communication to your associates and show them that you guys… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.