There are newer employer reviews for Lowe's

Not sure; haven't been there long.

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in League City, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in League City, TX

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros

Pays better than others. Customers are fun to work with. Most customers and coworkers are very pleasant people.

Cons

They cut hours when business decreases, and we never know whether we'll be scheduled for the number of hours for which we were hired or whether we'll be allowed to work the hours for which we were scheduled. It's very stressful when you are trying to make a basic living.

Advice to Management

It's stressful to never know whether we'll be scheduled the full number of hours for which we were hired or whether we'll be allowed to work the hours for which we are scheduled. I hear that several people are looking for work elsewhere because they can't rely on their wages at Lowe's.

reviews filtered by
  1. Come here only if you work hard and want to be rewarded for it.

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros

Truely a place you get out of the job what you put into it. Benifits are second to none, with even part-timers available for dental and medical. Discounts from leading cell phone company's, stock discounts, theme park discounts, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement. A place where you don't have to have a college degree to make it a successful career.

Cons

The long hours spent away from your family.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on the big picture.

2. lowes good job

Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Richmond, KY
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Richmond, KY

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros

lowes is a good retail store to work at. the employes are great and the managment is good also

Cons

the main down side of working at lowes is their scheduling. as an employee there you work a corporate schedule where you have different days off from week to week, you also work different times from one day to the next.

Advice to Management

give positive reinforcemet and lead by example

There are newer employer reviews for Lowe's