Lowe's
3.3 of 5 3,650 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Great group of people, somethings need work

Online Taxonomy Analyst (Former Employee)
Mooresville, NC

ProsThe online floor is a great group of people, everyone is very nice. Ping pong tables, an N64 and Wii help to give people breaks when you need them. Ping Pong matches can get intense.

ConsI came into a position with Lowe's in a contracted position, never having worked at Lowe's before. Was not given a job full time because they said I didn't "catch on" to their system as quickly as they wanted. Like my prior boss warned me, it is a burn and churn company when you first come in.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen someone is new to the whole Lowe's company they made need more time learning the system than someone who has worked for you several years prior.

Schedules

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
    Longview, WA

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for less than a year

Pros: Schedule runs on a matrix So I can plan out many weeks in advance. Though… Cons: Yet to find bad part to this company but will inform if i… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lowe's provides a great job opportunity for college employment

Loader (Former Employee)
    Gulf Breeze, FL

I worked at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible Work Environment Team Building Pays well for a summer… Cons: Long Hours Schedule is not very flexible Given tasks are often mind numbing and do not challenge the mind Can be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.