Lowe's

www.lowes.com

Great working experience, growth potential not great on inside at current locations.

Team Member (Former Employee) Findlay, OH

Pros4 day work weeks, good pay and bonus potential for the work and hours, optional overtime was offered, allowed to come in to work and do your job without a manager breathing down your neck and treated most employees fairly.

ConsLimited inside growth especially at your location, the company does not move people up or out of the positions where you can grow into management roles. They like to do a lot of hiring from the outside or other centers, when very qualified candidates are right there. To many self made positions and front office people that are not necessarily needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to those that are in your building, there is a lot of potential in front of you. Make sure to hold the coaches responsible for the team members and if they are not doing their job don't be afraid to make an example out of the popular people or management. Keep quiet about things that are coming or could happen, don't say if you work hard we will have a holiday off , just plan and work accordingly and if it is feasible then announce it. Promises you cant keep only hurt moral and the productivity of the business.

Enjoyed coworkers, not so much the management.

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) Russellville, AR

I worked at Lowe's part-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoy working with tools, so it was sort of a dream… Cons: The management at my location wasn't the best. After I moved to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't neglect hardware coverage! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The good days outnumber the bad days.

CSA IV (Current Employee) Timonium, MD

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Helping people complete their projects. Cons: There doesn't seem to be any independent thinking. Everything… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!