Lowe's
3.3 of 5 3,643 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Takes care of their hard working employees with great benefits.

Department Manager (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsSecure job that I feel is headed toward the future of brick and mortar retail business.

ConsRetail sucks period. It is mentally and emotionally draining to deal with needy and unnecessarily upset people. This is not Lowe's error, this is the nature of the three horned beast.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeparate the work function within lowe's. Dedicate staff just for selling and delivering amazing customer service and that is their only responsibility. Then dedicate other staff for the "tasks" needing to get completed. Down stocking, resetting planograms, cleaning. There is nothing more frustrating than having a timeline to get a task done, but constantly getting pulled by customers. Because customers come first and we should be assisting them all. And them getting an ear full from my boss because the project is not done and customer service is not an excuse. Makes us employees very stressed out and anxious.

Awesome company to work for

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Suwanee, GA

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Works with schedule for the most part Cons: alot of drama but only because of coworkers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

so so I guess hmm

Department Manager (Current Employee)
    Owasso, OK

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than a year

Pros: good pay but thats about it Cons: nuetered power as a manager Advice to Senior Management: Need to respect Department managers more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.