Lowe's

www.lowes.com

Takes care of their hard working employees with great benefits.

Department Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsSecure job that I feel is headed toward the future of brick and mortar retail business.

ConsRetail sucks period. It is mentally and emotionally draining to deal with needy and unnecessarily upset people. This is not Lowe's error, this is the nature of the three horned beast.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeparate the work function within lowe's. Dedicate staff just for selling and delivering amazing customer service and that is their only responsibility. Then dedicate other staff for the "tasks" needing to get completed. Down stocking, resetting planograms, cleaning. There is nothing more frustrating than having a timeline to get a task done, but constantly getting pulled by customers. Because customers come first and we should be assisting them all. And them getting an ear full from my boss because the project is not done and customer service is not an excuse. Makes us employees very stressed out and anxious.

So far so good, let see

Asembler (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Laid back and fun place to work Cons: none yet lets see if it stays that way Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to Work with

Sales Specialist Flooring (Current Employee) Moultrie, GA

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Company to Work with Cons: Maybe a little better compensation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!