Lowe's

www.lowes.com

seems like one of the best big boxes to work for

Customer Service (Current Employee) Simi Valley, CA

Prospart time benefits, decent wage, clean stores. reasonably flexible, 401k, vertical and horizontal movement, good corporate culture, most associates want to work and move up with the company.

Conscompetitive associates trying to make it to salary.in my 5 years i never went to a product knowledge seminar. management prefers employes that are grunts when it comes to stocking and cleaning far more than a true customer service oriented individual.

Advice to Senior Managementadapt merchandise to local preferences. don't promote based on seniority, promote the best person. much more emphasis on product knowledge.

Great company, with a great team of dedicated employees.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Career opportunities, company culture, employee discounts on merchandise, work hours,… Cons: Salary, incentives, perks, work life balance, company market share position Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience over all.

Customer Service Associate I (Current Employee) Greenville, TX

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Freedom - No micro-managing - Friendly co-workers - Lots to learn Cons: Hard to get full-time. Can be a grinder if made to do back to back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!