Lowe's
3.3 of 5 2,296 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

seems like one of the best big boxes to work for

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for more than 5 years

Prospart time benefits, decent wage, clean stores. reasonably flexible, 401k, vertical and horizontal movement, good corporate culture, most associates want to work and move up with the company.

Conscompetitive associates trying to make it to salary.in my 5 years i never went to a product knowledge seminar. management prefers employes that are grunts when it comes to stocking and cleaning far more than a true customer service oriented individual.

Advice to Senior Managementadapt merchandise to local preferences. don't promote based on seniority, promote the best person. much more emphasis on product knowledge.

Fun, good hours, easy work.

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee)
Lafayette, LA

I worked at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Management is easy to work with and understanding of personal needs like college classes/ second jobs. Customers… Cons: HR was very difficult to contact. A few customers were absolutely terrible to work with, but… Advice to Senior Management: HR should be easier to contact in general. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

nice clean place to work but needs better watch over management

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Spring, TX

I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: nice clean workplace with dedicated coworkers with nice beginning pay Cons: hard to move up in company ranking Advice to Senior Management: watch the department managers more closely Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.