Lowe's
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Best retail job I've had

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

ProsCompetitive salary, encouraging and active workplace, friendly management. They were always very understanding in my store of employees' extenuating circumstances and did their best to accommodate them when they were in need.

ConsIt can be difficult to move up, and at times my training felt incomplete and like I was thrown on to the floor without knowledge I should have been provided beforehand. If your scheduling is open, you will probably never have a very consistent schedule, either.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with your employees as a team to work out consistent schedules as best as you can. They will be a lot happier and more energetic if they have a semblance of a routine to rely on.

Plumbing Specialist

Plumbing Spaecialist (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work, Good taem of employees Cons: Inconsistent hours and schedule. Policy on stealing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great staff and easy learning curve

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
Tigard, OR

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: friendly co workers and supervisors Cons: as a seasonal employee, my hours change everyday. Not for… Advice to Senior Management: More department specific training – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.