Lowe's
3.3 of 5 2,296 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

20 years with Lowe's

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
Morristown, TN

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI started working for Lowe's over 20 years ago. In that time, I have moved up with the company and have a points in time been in management for a period of 8+ years. I am now a Sales Specialist ( my choice ) I wanted to get back to a closer contact with a one on one with th customers.

ConsThe culture at Lowe's has changed over the years...20 years age motto " Lowes Knows" and we took pride in helping the customer...but the culture now is how fast can I complete the sales so that I can get back to untold paper work.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't know that I have any advice that is meaningful to management.

Great Experience

Cashier (Former Employee)
Butler, NJ

I worked at Lowe's full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent pay and good people. Fun working enviroment Cons: Rude customers late nights followed by early mornings Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice Place - Friendly People

I have been working at Lowe's full-time

Pros: Nice place to work. Friendly staff. Great benefits… Cons: as a kitchen designer, I'm expected to cover for other departments (appliances, plumbing, etc.). Shifts are varied and designers are expected to work shifts… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.