There are newer employer reviews for Lowe's

Good for entry level

Current Employee - CSA  in  Corona, CA
Current Employee - CSA in Corona, CA

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for more than a year

Pros

good entry level pay, good hours, clean store

Cons

always busy, always understaffed, many tasks and little time

4091 Other Employee Reviews for Lowe's (View Most Recent)

Sales Specialist

Current Employee - Sales Specialist  in  Mansfield, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Mansfield, PA

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most people are ver friendly to work with. Pay rate is decent for the area and work really is not that difficult.

Cons

Upper management does not fix any problems you approach them with, they just sweep them under the rug. The hiring process is extremely flawed, as the person who gets the job is predetermined and the interviews are essentially just a cover up to make it look like they are playing by the rules. The schedule changed without your consent.lookllikey

Upper management needs replaced and started fresh. The people that brown nose are the ones that move up in this company, not the ones who deserve it and work hard. Appreciate the people who work hard, stop punishing them. give some congrats once in awhile instead of, why didnt you sell more every single time.

Made a lot of money for them

Former Employee - Commercial Sales Specialist  in  West Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Commercial Sales Specialist in West Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Worked with some really great people who were willing to give what ever it took to get the job done

Cons

The last year I was there we were threated every week with losing our jobs. The manager was watching (spying) on us and called myself and another man to the H/R and tried to get us to say that we were having a racial dispute. We were flabbergasted. We had been the best of friends since I came to the store, but the manager tried everything to get us to tern on each other. We never did. Not long after I \was offered another job. I took it.

They don't take advice. If you go to H/R with a problem, the boss will pry until he finds out what you were there for

There are newer employer reviews for Lowe's

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!