Lowe's
3.3 of 5 2,284 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Sales Associate / electrical department

Electrical Pro (Former Employee)
Royal Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than a year

Prosvery active job, not monotonous, coworkers were very friendly and helpful, management was also helpful, opportunity to grow in the company if you work hard. they had good benefits for full time workers, health plan, 401K, vacation......

Consthe only negative aspect of having worked at Lowes is that it wasn't the job that i was hoping for, at the time it was the only available job to me.

Advice to Senior Managementthe only useful thing about morning meetings was that we got a 10 minute break and got to socialize with other people.

Great place to start a career

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lowe's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: endless resources, technology catching up Cons: on the clock 7 days/week, 24 hours/day Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Learning Experience

Nanuet, NY

I have been working at Lowe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly co-workers who were very helpful. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. There is… Cons: There are sometimes disagreements between management and some of the older workers based on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.