Lowe's
3.3 of 5 3,650 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

Very middle of the road experience

Inventory Planning Manager (Former Employee)
Mooresville, NC

ProsFinancially solid, very recognized corporate brand

ConsDon't like people who rock the boat, very political environment, resistant to change, make a lot of excuses for why competition performs better. Company is very comfortable being second best.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet the bar higher, do away with the politics, reward (don't punish) people who try to make the company better. A lot of managers move up by telling people the above them the politically correct answer.

Learn and grow

Department Manager (Former Employee)
    Redmond, OR

I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Varieties of task to learn and give excellent customer service Cons: No help from upper management to succeed Advice to Senior Management: Train dept mgr to excel store bottom line and future… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company lost site of who they are... associates not valued, too expendable...

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Helping customers achieve their remodeling dreams... Cons: Company lost vision of what they are, what their customers… Advice to Senior Management: You're a home improvement company, remember? Be that for your customers.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.