Lowe's
3.3 of 5 3,650 reviews
www.lowes.com Mooresville, NC 5000+ Employees

OK job if you don't mind retail

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Nashua, NH

ProsMost of the coworkers there are easy to get along with. Company is pretty flexible with hours that you can/cannot work. Good job to have if you go to school or work another job.

ConsManagement puts all the duties they don't want to do on you. The customer's can be nasty and threatening towards you and management doesn't do a thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees.

The people were great. No training program for new managers hired from the outside

ASM Administrative (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Lowe's full-time for less than a year

Pros: The employees were awesome! Pay was average for retail Management. Upper management is clouded. These… Cons: No training. LOTS OF HOURS!!! Too many hours for retail. I was an outside hire and I got… Advice to Senior Management: Trim some hours off the ASM schedules to give a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A learning experience in the retail sale market

I have been working at Lowe's

Pros: Friendly people to work with Cons: Do not like the way they set your work schedule More
There are newer reviews on Lowe's.

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowe's CEO Robert A. Niblock. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees.