Lowenstein Sandler
www.lowenstein.com Roseland, NJ 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place to Work!

Secretary (Current Employee)
Roseland, NJ

ProsSo far this firm is one of the best firms I've worked for in my professional work life. They are very caring and appreciate people who go above and beyond. They make you feel at home and the training sessions they hold through Lowenstein University keeps our skills sharp. They encourage people who think outside of the box.

ConsCould use some newer programs that help can facilitate and streamline documents quicker and efficiently.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and I love the "All About You" motto!

NJ firm

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lowenstein Sandler

Pros: generally good to employees and good environment Cons: no OT, lacking support staff, great divide between the new… More

Hectic IT department

Helpdesk (Former Employee)

I worked at Lowenstein Sandler full-time for more than a year

Pros: lunch and learns onsite gym steady work Cons: IT Management is horrible, poor leadership skills very little communication, if… Advice to Senior Management: Don't fall for a great sales pitch from IT, let… More
There are newer reviews on Lowenstein Sandler.

Worked for Lowenstein Sandler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowenstein Sandler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lowenstein Sandler CEO Michael L. Rodburg. All reviews posted anonymously by Lowenstein Sandler employees.