LowerMyBills

lowermybills.com
  lowermybills.com
There are newer employer reviews for LowerMyBills

Great place to start your career; focus is strong on growth and development.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LowerMyBills full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fast paced, ever evolving environment. Great people! A lot of money is dedicated to training and developing their employees. Community Service program is definitely a pro.

Cons

Management is weak on skill training - ie how to manage people. Lack of clear communication from the top down. Too much secrecy for a company whose credo includes "Transparency". Favoritism is strong; if you don't follow the traditonal path and are seen as 'different' it's a tough place to work.

11 Other Employee Reviews for LowerMyBills (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LowerMyBills

Pros

Great culture, great benefits, smart people. This is a group of people who work hard and dont settle for average. Very analytical group of employees.

Cons

The org is a bit flat. While the strong survive sometimes the average can linger

Early company yeah! Experian...not so much

Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at LowerMyBills

Pros

Had the best manager, and worked in the best vertical (Home Lending) while I worked there. Everyone really knew what they were doing and was extremely helpful. I would quit my job now and go back to work for them in a heartbeat if it were the same company.

Cons

Sadly, after Matt left and Experian moved in, I am not sure that they know how to run a company or provide leadership. Combine that with 2 completely botched layoffs... Now they are only a shell of the company that they once were.

Matt Coffin and Stephen were extremely competent leaders... I cannot say the same for Experian.

There are newer employer reviews for LowerMyBills