Lubin Lawrence
www.lubinlawrence.com New York, NY 1 to 5 Employees

Marketing consulting firm with intimate team atmosphere and lots of hands on experience.

Project Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Lubin Lawrence as an intern for less than a year

ProsBecause team is so small, you get to know and are mentored by everyone there, including the managing partners: Barbara Lawrence and Larry Lubin. Barbara and Larry have many years of experience in the field and lots of wisdom to impart if you are willing to work hard and build a relationship. I interned for about 6 months with the company and in that short time helped run focus groups, created case presentations, assisted on new business initiatives, and even traveled on business for consumer research in other cities.

ConsWhile a small teams has its benefits, it also has its setbacks; if your personality and work style is not a match with the others in the office, it will not be an enjoyable or beneficial experience for you. You become very intimate with your work colleagues -- which may or may not be the environment for which you are looking. The office could also use a technology update, although this may have happened since I was last with the company.

Great experience and connections

Consulting Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Lubin Lawrence full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Excellent client exposure even at internship level - Real travel perks as consultant intern - Opportunity to do market… Cons: - Small company with small office space Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid (unless you're desperate for an internship)

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Lubin Lawrence

Pros: Great hand-on experience. Get solid things to put on your resume if you're interested in brand strategy… Cons: Totally understaffed. Tiny office (six desks stuffed into a small room) that breeds hostility. Terrible leadership. One partner intentionally pits the very few employees against… Advice to Senior Management: Hire an admin / assistant. Hire some senior consultants (or even… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lubin Lawrence.

Worked for Lubin Lawrence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lubin Lawrence reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lubin Lawrence CEO Larry Lubin. All reviews posted anonymously by Lubin Lawrence employees.