There are newer employer reviews for Lucasfilm

Working in a leading company in the entertainment industry, this is the coolest job ever!

I worked at Lucasfilm

Pros

-Engaging and encouraging work environment
-What you do will be viewed/played by millions of people
-Your job actually makes a huge impact in the world
-Fantastic co-workers
-Access to coolest parties

Cons

-Highly challenging tasks, working in the top of the line company in the entertainment industry, your work has to be of best quality possible, and sometimes that can be very challenging when there's a huge time limit.

Nothing much, I received timely feedback and very constructive criticism, I felt like part of the team and they recognize me for the work I've done. I had a fantastic time working there

73 Other Employee Reviews for Lucasfilm (View Most Recent)

Immediate supervisor was good, but upper management is more concerned with financials than loyal productive employees.

I worked at Lucasfilm

Pros

Interesting company and interesting work, mostly collegial colleagues, pleasant workplace surroundings whether at the ranches or Presidio location. Many younger employees feel that even a brief employment at Lucasfilm can be a good addition to their resumes.

Cons

Top management seems to have no recognition of the hard work, long hours, productivity and dedication of employees. Except for department heads, most employees are viewed as disposable or easily replaceable.

Management needs to learn to relate to employees on a more human level and demonstrate some appreciation for their contributions to the company.

Awesome culture

I worked at Lucasfilm

Pros

Fun culture, casual dress code, alot to learn, great benefits, offer permanent roles instead of contract jobs, flexible and funky

Cons

annual leave entitlement can be increased, overtime working hours for artist can be reviewed accordingly, better communication between US and Spore.

There are newer employer reviews for Lucasfilm

Worked for Lucasfilm? Contribute to the Community!