Lucid Software

There are newer employer reviews for Lucid Software

Accelerating my experience, knowledge, and career

Current Employee - Product Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Product Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Lucid Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Cream-of-the-crop colleagues. Everyone pulls their weight and knows what they are doing, and if they don't, they know how to figure it out
- Every idea has a chance, just back it up :) Our product is developed by everyone and everyone pitches in their ideas how it can improve, its made a difference
- Impromptu collaboration. Its not just our tools that are collaborative but our daily interactions with each other to make sure our output is the best possible

Cons

Expected to work hard at the office, but also occasionally from home to get projects done. We have a fast pace of development to ensure we are a leader in our space, you won't keep up if you just want a mindless 9-5.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Lucid Software (View Most Recent)

Great startup with a promising future

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Draper, UT

I have been working at Lucid Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel like I work with some very smart people pushing pushing technology in the browser and because it is a small company I feel that my work is noticed, expected, and appreciated. Working at Lucid Software has helped me to grow as a programmer and be far more confident in my abilities.

Cons

There are too many projects for too few engineers. We could easily double the number of engineers and still have plenty of work to do.

Lucid Software Response

May 8, 2014Director of Development

Thanks for the review. Hopefully our 14 new engineering team members this month help us to tackle the projects better!

Great startup environment with a lot of talent

I have been working at Lucid Software full-time

Pros

The teams are all top notch. You will be working with some extremely bright engineers and a very capable and talented team on the business side. The product managers are reasonable and work well with the engineers, so you feel like you have a say in the direction of the company.

Cons

If you don't like to work hard or care about what you are working on, Lucid is not for you. We work hard and get a lot done, and expect that from everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Lucid Software