Lucky Eagle Casino
www.luckyeagle.com Rochester, WA 500 to 999 Employees

great long term opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsManagement is willing to help and work with employees, you have to be a very poor employee to be terminated from there. There are many opportunities to move up to supervisor levels.

ConsNot many upper management positions open up there due to people staying there for many years. Tribal preference can hold more deserving candidates back.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate small things that are going on with the business. Continue the great incentive programs for employees, increase wages for lower level people.

was a great place to work and eat. food service management are very unsatisfactory.

Food and Beverage Shift Manager (Former Employee)
    Rochester, WA

I worked at Lucky Eagle Casino full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: people that work there are great(non management) Cons: food and beverage has gone down hill for the past… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the back stabbing in food and beverage(uper management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun Environment, yet lacking upper level support

Administration (Current Employee)
    Rochester, WA

I have been working at Lucky Eagle Casino full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits package is comperable to others in the industry Cons: Employee moral needs improvement and support from upper level management Advice to Senior Management: Trust your subordinates No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lucky Eagle Casino.

Worked for Lucky Eagle Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lucky Eagle Casino reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lucky Eagle Casino CEO John Setterstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Lucky Eagle Casino employees.