Lufkin Industries
www.lufkin.com Lufkin, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Its a different experience from my former jobs, but its a job.

Class A Burner (Current Employee)
Lufkin, TX

ProsThe pay is good, and as long as we have orders, the work and hours are good. It has it `s good qualities. It`s a job without benefits.

ConsThe downsides of working there is our family values. when it comes down to having quality time with our families we have to work mandatory weekends and that is when most families spend time together. Its alright to work some weekends if we choose to do so. Not made to do it. Because some people like to work. I do at times, but I would like to spend time with my family on some weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementBonuses would be nice for the hourly employees, for jobs well done. We only get a fish fry for job safety every 200 days. I would rather see bonuses every quarter. And Christmas bonuses. We have never had a decent Christmas present from there since I been there almost 7 years.

Lufkin

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lufkin Industries

Pros: Stable company with a good product Cons: No upward mobility or vision for the future More

Neutral

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Lufkin Industries

Pros: Flexible time, not very pressure in work, easy to talk with… Cons: Not much benefits package, career perspective is not as good as comparing… Advice to Senior Management: More time for employee training and development, give attention to… More
There are newer reviews on Lufkin Industries.

Worked for Lufkin Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lufkin Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lufkin Industries CEO Jay Glick. All reviews posted anonymously by Lufkin Industries employees.