LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron)
www.lumasenseinc.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Runs employees into the ground

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron) full-time for more than a year

Proscentral location in Santa Clara near 101

ConsDecisions are made at the top and management has no understanding of what it takes to get the job done with limited resources and no formal training. This company has very poor processes. Anyone that is good or has another choice always chooses to leave and the replacement if your lucky is usually a downgrade. Company continues to work employees into the ground with no time to focus on pro-active solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on who you have hired by investing in that person and give people time to collaborate and create great processes that are not a solution created by management alone.

Excellent Staff Members, Main challenge is to organize the team to thrive.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron)

Pros: Has a high concentration of committed and technically capable… Cons: Has been impacted by the world economy and struggles to… More

Poor Management

I have been working at LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have nothing positive to say about this company. They… Cons: Moved many people from their NJ office CA and withing a year and a half… Advice to Senior Management: What management? Constant churn in management is not good for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron).

Worked for LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron) CEO Steve Abely. All reviews posted anonymously by LumaSense Technologies (formerly Luxtron) employees.