Lumber Liquidators
www.lumberliquidators.com Toano, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Relaxed environment, sometimes too relaxed

Web Development Intern (Current Employee)
Toano, VA

ProsI really like how relaxed Lumber Liquidators is. There's a lot of autonomy and freedom, dress is always casual and there the company is growing so there is a lot of opportunity to move upwards.

ConsSometimes employees abuse the relaxed atmosphere and focus more on social pursuits than doing their work. Sometimes there's a task right in front of everyone's face that needs to be done and would help everyone in the company but no one puts in the extra effort to do it, because it might go unrecognized or is just not worth the effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to keep the good things about the environment, but seek to limit autonomy when it is necessary for productivity.

Amazing place to work if you are ready for learn your own way !!!!

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Lumber Liquidators full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay ($ 11 - $14 max) till you reach the level of a sales director, Great place to work for high school students… Cons: Thought process of people working at all levels are very basic. Growth prospects are minimal. New recruits, pls do not expect any formal training,… Advice to Senior Management: Please do not recruit professionals from good companies, as the job title you offer is so mis-leading (store manager, Assistant store manager etc.,) but the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Apart from sweating your blood out, one has to be an (ALBA) ASS LICKING BAD ASS to survive @ LL Canadian operation

Assistant Store Manager I (Former Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Lumber Liquidators full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing really motivating as most of the staff feel extremely… Cons: brain drain is so high, employees are recruited , no formal training is given even to… Advice to Senior Management: When you recruit motivated professionals, kindly respect what they bring in to the table, train people before dumping them on the floor/warehouse, if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lumber Liquidators.

Worked for Lumber Liquidators? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lumber Liquidators reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lumber Liquidators CEO Robert M. Lynch. All reviews posted anonymously by Lumber Liquidators employees.