Lumension Security
www.lumension.com Scottsdale, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Great people but small company with growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Lumension Security full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people are absolutely wonderful to work for and with. Free lunches every other Wednesday, free soda fountain/popcorn machine in the break room.

ConsSmall company, not much room to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngineering needs to be held more accountable and pushed harder for deadlines. Perhaps more fresh blood should be brought in to revitalize the ENG department. If you are going to sell a product it should be in full force within your own company and individuals should not have a choice to participate in the using the software.

Great place to work. Nice facility, telecommuting is allowed, no dress code.

Software Test Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lumension Security full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work at. Cons: They provide zero 401k matching. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The company takes advantage of anyone who is not shrewd enough to push back when the expectations become unreasonable.

I have been working at Lumension Security

Pros: Flexible work hours Work from home Lunch brought in every other week Cons: Priorities change on a dime, so projects constantly get derailed. Senior management is not building an organization...it's simply slapping a product together in hopes… Advice to Senior Management: Don't nickel and dime people on compensation. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lumension Security.

Worked for Lumension Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lumension Security reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lumension Security CEO Pat Clawson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lumension Security employees.