Luminus Devices
www.luminus.com Billerica, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Unbalanced

Billerica, MA

I have been working at Luminus Devices

ProsFellow coworkers are at the top of their respective fields. Benefits are very good.

ConsNo work-home life balance. No recognition for loyalty or hard work. Too many middle-management members that won't do what they consider menial tasks, but the administrative support staff keeps getting laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize that you need administrative support or require your middle-management members to pick up the slack.

Satisactory

Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Luminus Devices full-time for more than a year

Pros: High Technology, Conducive atmosphere, supportive management Cons: uncertainty of the market place More

Good place to work and learn but highly unstable enviornment

I have been working at Luminus Devices full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Engineering expertise with constant technological advancement. Cross Departmental opportunities… Cons: Unstable Management, substandard insurance and other perks, very low staff… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be more transparent and truthful. Sales team… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Luminus Devices.

Worked for Luminus Devices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Luminus Devices reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Luminus Devices CEO Keith T. S. Ward . All reviews posted anonymously by Luminus Devices employees.