Lunar Design

There are newer employer reviews for Lunar Design

Business as usual

Former Employee - Design Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Design Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Lunar Design as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

If you like the old-school, "throw it over the wall" design process, this is the place for you. The division of responsibilities is clear.

Cons

Poor project management, unenlightened team dynamics. If you want to work in an integrated design environment, this is not the place for you.

Don't change a thing. The world needs utilitarian design consulting companies to handle the mass of uninspired projects.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Lunar Design (View Most Recent)

Smart, fun people and truly flat organization.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Lunar Design

Pros

The people are what truly make Lunar great. Not only are they some of the best and brightest at what they do, but they are a genuine pleasure to be around. Exciting projects, open collaboration, happy employees leads to fantastic results.

Cons

You only get to work on client projects, there should be in house projects! More opportunities to work across disciplines and pick up new skills would also be good.

Very good !

Current Employee - Industrial Designer in Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Industrial Designer in Paris (France)

I have been working at Lunar Design

Pros

LUNAR is a leading creative force in the practice of design and product development, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Hong-Kong, and Munich. Our passion is creating beautiful products that are relevant to the people who buy and use them. The diversity of our staff, which represents nationalities from all over Europe, Asia, and the Americas, gives us a broad perspective and enables us to design for a global audience. We draw from many viewpoints, sources of inspiration, and histories to infuse our projects with emotion and meaning, as well as functionality and brand presence.

Cons

LUNAR is a leading creative force in the practice of design and product development, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Hong-Kong, and Munich. Our passion is creating beautiful products that are relevant to the people who buy and use them. The diversity of our staff, which represents nationalities from all over Europe, Asia, and the Americas, gives us a broad perspective and enables us to design for a global audience. We draw from many viewpoints, sources of inspiration, and histories to infuse our projects with emotion and meaning, as well as functionality and brand.

There are newer employer reviews for Lunar Design