There are newer employer reviews for Lunarline

Sky is the limit!

Current Employee - Director of Cyber Security Training in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Director of Cyber Security Training in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Lunarline full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working for a small company you can get your hands in many opportunities. The executives are very supportive with ideas for the company and job growth. You can create your own position if you can justify the need within the company. The Cyber Security field is in demand and growing!

Cons

Some may not like working for a small company

None, they are supportive and very hard working

reviews filtered by

A company that's like family!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Lunarline full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My manager gives me freedom with my creativity. He's not a micro-manger looking over my shoulder every minute. Because Lunarline is a small business, we're always in communication with everyone even the CEO.

Cons

No one holds your hand here. If you don't show them what you got, you get brushed to the side.

2. Be very careful

I have been working at Lunarline

Pros

very fast paced and diverse work opportunity. if it's under the umbrella of Information Assurance, Lunarline does it. Lots of opportunities for employment.

Cons

One week the CEO had a meeting, saying everything is great and the company is strong. The following week he laid of 25% of the workforce to cut costs. after the lay offs more people resigned causing the very aggressive recruiting campaign. The CEO spends more time on customer's site than he does managing his own company.

the CEO needs to remember what made the company great at its height 2 years ago. What made the company great was management decisions based on good judgement and in depth understanding of the issues. Snap decisions aren't the best decisions.

There are newer employer reviews for Lunarline