Luxottica

www.luxottica.it

I'm pretty satisfied with my experience at Luxottica thus far.

Sunglass Hut Store Manager (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsGreat co-workers, customer service oriented, great merchandise and products, good employee perks and benefits, commission is pretty fair, and the discounts are really nice.

ConsThe salary could be better, especially comparing it to other companies and the salaries they pay for the same position. Commission restrictions are fair but could be better. Commission should be a flat rate. Busier stores tend to make more commission regardless of how much work they put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to figure out a way to make returns affect the store that they originally purchased from and not the store they are returning the items to. Management should explain the perks and benefits to all employees working under them.

A lot of hard work and stress, but feels good to produce great eyewear.

Certified Lead Tech (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

I have been working at Luxottica

Pros: OJT. Benefits, such as apprenticeship program. Great part time job… Cons: Secrecy, and unfair compensation for those who do not know… Advice to Senior Management: Be VERY sure when you bring in outside potential managers/future managers at inflated salaries. Causes contention… More

Disappointing Work Expereince

Worked At Corporate Office (Former Employee) Mason, OH

I worked at Luxottica

Pros: - Fairly nice office building - Good insurance - Some opportunity to travel outside… Cons: - Low wages/salary - Almost impossible to make bonus, which they tout very much when trying to get someone to join the company - Expected to work… Advice to Senior Management: You are the largest optical retailer in the world, but you have the reputation as the paying the lowest wages of any optical company. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Luxottica.

Worked for Luxottica? Contribute to the Community!