Luxottica
www.luxottica.it Milan, Italy 150 to 499 Employees

Good short term gig

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Luxottica full-time

ProsI higher volume stores great potential for high commission

ConsLimited availability to move up, unless positions are available. Do not see senior management in managers own environment. Causing flaws to rating system and annual reviews. Ratings based solely on numbers provided to upper management via sales tracking programs.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore personal interaction with store management in their own environment. This would help with more accurate annual reviews. In 3 years I have Never had upper management in my store longer than 20 minutes, and have only been in my store 6 times in 3 years. This makes it difficult for store managers to accept review ratings.

Pretty solid.

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Luxottica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great training and room for growth. Cons: There is a pretty restrictive management style. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

well...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Columbia, MD

I have been working at Luxottica part-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a good pay rate. Cons: Too much work for one person. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Luxottica.

Worked for Luxottica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Luxottica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Luxottica CEO Andrea Guerra. All reviews posted anonymously by Luxottica employees.