Luxottica

www.luxottica.it

Very caring company...depending on who you are..

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

ProsSupportive on making sales goals, always hear everyones side of the story, always have contests for employees to make more money or win free merchandise, company is organized (stores depend on the store manager), Annual certificate of appreciation to every employee at their yearly mark with $500 limit to spend on a pair of sunglasses or prescription glasses, try to be incorporated with all employees.

ConsEmployees who are there less at a lower level do not get as much care as they should, opinions are heard but no actions are taken towards them, upper management are all friends so if one is against you they all are, human resources take claims but basically throw them out, it takes over four months to get unpaid hours to be paid, too much external AND internal theft for their own good..

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the cases locked! Two employees in the store at the same time...ALWAYS! If suspicious, KEEP AN EYE. If there is any sexual or verbal harassment, take it seriously.

Fun but could be better

I have been working at Luxottica part-time for less than a year

Pros: There is a very relaxed feel Commission is nice Very enjoyable and… Cons: Not treated well by management Employees are perceived as a dime… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Will screw you over every chance they get

Store Manager At Sunglass Hut (Current Employee)

I have been working at Luxottica full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good amount of vacation time and holidays if you were… Cons: They do not pay equal start off salaries to male and female employees. I have worked for the company for 9 years and just found… Advice to Senior Management: As you instruct us to tell~you get what you pay for ,why not treat your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Luxottica.

Worked for Luxottica? Contribute to the Community!