There are newer employer reviews for Luxottica Retail

Not a place for designers to grow

I have been working at Luxottica Retail

Pros

People are nice and the compensation is far. Bonuses and benefits offer real added value. Large company with a lot of job security

Cons

Its a big company, getting things done quickly can be difficult. We are the North American home office but have to run everything through our office in Milan, Italy.

reviews filtered by
  1. Ok if I had another manager

I worked at Luxottica Retail

Pros

Good Work environment, work is challenging and interesting. Job we did was important and for the most part we worked well as a team. Ability to travel was great, loved the managers in the stores.

Cons

Very hard to balance work and personal life, especially if you are a single parent. Some management is allowed to do whatever to their employees and when it is reported,nothing is done.

2. Expectations to meet sales plan.

Current Employee - Store Manager, Sunglass Hut in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Store Manager, Sunglass Hut in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Luxottica Retail

Pros

This company has one of the best and most comprehensive benefits package I have ever been offered. The qualifications are 25 hours+

Cons

Though it does offer one of the best benefits in the country, you need to work 25 hours to be eligible. Most of the employees get less than 25 hours. Luxottica IS a retail company, and like any other retail company, they push growth - so the expectations of sales is pretty heavy.

There are newer employer reviews for Luxottica Retail